• Drop WhatsApp Message
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn Social Icon

UK Spouse Settlement Visa:


To apply as a partner, you and your partner both need to be 18 or over.

Your partner must also either:


  • be a British citizen

  • have settled in the UK (they have ‘indefinite leave to remain’ or proof of permanent residence)

  • have refugee status or humanitarian protection in the UK


You and your partner must intend to live together permanently in the UK after you apply.


What You will Need to Prove?


You must be able to prove one of the following:

  • you’re in a civil partnership or marriage that’s recognized in the UK

  • you’ve been living together in a relationship for at least 2 years when you apply

  • you are a fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner and will marry or enter into a civil partnership in the UK within 6 months of arriving


You also need to prove to you:

  • have a good knowledge of English

  • can financially support yourself and your dependents


Give Proof of Income to Support:


You and your partner must have a combined income of at least £18,600 a year if:


  • you’re applying as a partner

  • you want to settle in the UK (get ‘indefinite leave to remain’) within 5 years


You must prove you have extra money if you have children who are not:

  • British citizens

  • EEA nationals

  • permanently settled


You’ll need to earn an extra:

  • £3,800 for your first child

  • £2,400 for each child you have after your first child


This is called the ‘minimum income requirement’.


If you do not meet these requirements you may still be able to apply for a visa or extend your permission to stay if:


  • you have a child in the UK who is a British citizen or has lived in the UK for 7 years and it would be unreasonable for them to leave the UK

  • there would be very significant difficulties for you and your partner if you lived together as a couple outside the UK that could not be overcome

  • it would breach your human rights to stop you coming to the UK or make you leave

Whatsapp chat with consultant

email us for assistance




Office #210, 2nd Floor, Kashif Centre, Adjacent to Hotel Mehran, Shahra e Faisal, Karachi, Pakistan

Superior Consulting FZE (Regd./Licensed) FL.H-00098, 1 floor, AFZ B1 building, Ajman Freezone, UAE

   +971 56 6744938

UAN# (021) 111-002-345, +92-21-35658107 to 09 (3 lines)

+92 334 3522967, +92 345 2206613

Kamato Road, Mississauga, ON, Ontario, Canada.


 Çobançeşme No:44 Nish Istanbul, C Blok, Kat:12, D:148 Bahçelievler/İstanbul/Turkey

Note: Walk-ins are not allowed without appointment in any of our offices. *Friday Closed.

Untitled design (3).png
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn - Black Circle

 © Superior Consulting (Pvt.) Ltd.

Privacy Policy  -  Refund Policy  - FAQs  Blogs   - Contact Us