Tourist Schengen Visa – Traveling to Europe for Tourism
A Tourist Schengen Visa permits third-country nationals to enter into the Schengen Area for a maximum of 90 days within a 6-month period, under the purpose of traveling or visiting Europe for pleasure.
Who needs a Tourist Schengen Visa When Traveling to Europe for Tourism?
Non-European citizens willing to travel to Europe for tourism purposes might be required to apply for a short-term Schengen visa under “tourist” specification.
In order to meet the eligibility criteria for a tourist visa, you will need to prove to the immigration authorities the following things:
• You have a valid passport
• You are in good health
• You have the financial resources means required to pay for your expenses
• You have a residence outside intended visiting country and other binding ties that will ensure your return home after your visit to the intended country.
• You plan to remain in the intended country for a specific and limited period of time
• You intend to leave the intended country at the end of your visit
• You have no intention to seek or undertake employment while staying in the intended country.
• You have no criminal record
• You do not pose a security risk
• You agree to abide by the laws of the land
COVID-19 ALERT: Many European Countries starting tourist visas, Effective June 15. Learn More: (Click here)
HOW SUPERIOR CONSULTING WILL HELP YOU:
Superior Consulting will give you professional advice on the criteria and methodology of an application process.
With our expertise and superior unmatched services, we will be delighted to prepare your application by minimizing processing time.
Attaining visitor visa involves careful consideration and preparation of a faultless application. Having 15+ Years Experience, Our consultants will provide proper attention to your visa application and assist you throughout the application process for a successful outcome & to avoid rejection.