USA Visitor Visa :
The B-1/B-2 visitor visa is for people traveling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2). Generally, the B-1 visa is for travellers consulting with business associates, attending scientific, educational, professional or business conventions/conferences, settling an estate or negotiating contracts.
The B-2 visa is for travel that is recreational in nature, including tourism, visits with friends or relatives, medical treatment and activities of a fraternal, social or service nature. Often, the B-1 and B-2 visas are combined and issued as one visa: the B-1/B-2.
In order to meet the eligibility criteria for a tourist visa, you will need to prove to the immigration authorities the following things:
• You have a valid passport
• You are in good health
• You have the financial resources means required to pay for your expenses
• You have a residence outside intended visiting country and other binding ties that will ensure your return home after your visit to the intended country.
• You plan to remain in the intended country for a specific and limited period of time
• You intend to leave the intended country at the end of your visit
• You have no intention to seek or undertake employment while staying in the intended country.
• You have no criminal record
• You do not pose a security risk
• You agree to abide by the laws of the land
HOW SUPERIOR CONSULTING WILL HELP YOU:
Superior Consulting will give you professional advice on the criteria and methodology of an application process.
With our expertise and superior unmatched services, we will be delighted to prepare your application by minimizing processing time.
Attaining visitor visa involves careful consideration and preparation of a faultless application. Having 15+ Years Experience, Our consultants will provide proper attention to your visa application and assist you throughout the application process for a successful outcome & to avoid rejection.
We assist people who have genuine plans to visit the USA and they must come back after their proposed visit.
We have been representing successful visitor visa applications since 2004.